Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Pyropuffin

Dhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum Stuff

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o4UdQ9JEaPYhuDTC7nZvUopo6M_6jquZls35Gd6pB2s/edit?usp=sharing

I just needed a place to put that for now.

Leaving this here before I forget.

Dhuum tanks the way that SH does where he fixates on where you were not where you are so its entirely possible for him to do a cheeky walk too far and turn around to cleave the zerg thing.

Distortion is for the torment that is applied as he's doing the suck attack, Guards running Heal signet and traited heal well should be enough to cover for the lack of distortion share. Ele players are fucked if we don't have prot.

Tank him around starting where the last enforcer spawns, cleave them while keeping Dhuum facing the wall.  After First Houdini will be suck attack, after that orbit the center and keep him away from group then follow the pattern of the reapers so that we are fighting close to where each one will send someone up.

Disenchanter is fine for boon stripping with illusions trait, possibly worth bringing a clone mirage and having them swap Crystal Sands for disenchanter for boonstrip rather than having a chrono sub out a well.

Edited by Mr.Pyropuffin

1 hour ago, Mr.Pyropuffin said:

Yeah I wasn't 100% sure based on just talking about it but I believe that is the plan put masterfully in MS Paint :)

Lol "masterfully"

I doubt Mold will approve.

1 hour ago, Mold said:

Maia's chart skllz warrant nothing but admiration from me!

I appreciate that sentiment but that's not my chart. I'm insulted that's what you think my handwriting looks like! It's atrocious!

Having trouble with greens and orbs? Haven't done it before and want to see how it's done?

I found this video (it's kinda old) of people going up with the greens and collecting orbs. You can see they always go to the left, get the slightly larger orb, and avoid the center. Not to sound threatening or anything, but we all need to know how to do this because at 10% we ALL get teleported up.