Sign in to follow this  
Maia

Copperhead Squad Minimum DPS benchmarks

These are the benchmark numbers squad members need to hit on the golem. These are the minimum! The higher our numbers are, the quicker the kills and less time we have to deal with mechanics (mostly). I suggest everyone try to reach 90% on their main class.

The format is 

Class/build: Golem1st number, Golem 2nd, Golem 3rd, Golem 4th (these are the numbers that read out in the chat window, unit is k); average dps (this number comes from GW2 dps reports https://dps.report)

I'm most concerned with the average. I'm not going to fuss over small differences in the other numbers. These are all small hit box. These numbers all come from SC's website. Let me know if you want to run something not on this list.

Power classes

Weaver/ Arcane LH: 36.1, 33.1, 31.8, 31.3; 31.1

Weaver/Air LH: 33, 31, 31.7, 31.2; 31.6

Holosmith/No scope (run if you are in a group with no Condi party members): 31.5, 30.8, 30.1, 29.8; 29

Holosmith/pinpoint distribution (run if you are in a group with Condi): 31.6, 29.7, 29.1, 28.3; 28.2

DH zeal/radiance: 29.8, 26.2, 25.6, 26.1; 26.1

Condition classes

Banner warrior (BS): 22.3, 25, 25, 25.6; 26

Mirage/clone: 23.4, 27.9, 28.9, 29.9; 30.3

Mirage/phantasm: 24.5, 26.7, 27.6, 28.3; 29.0

Firebrand Unscathed Contender: 26.4 average w/o allies

Firebrand Master of Consecrations: 25.5 average w/o allies

Soulbeast/stance share (please run stance share unless there are two Soulbeasts in your party-which there shouldn't be!): 31.1, 29.3, 29.7, 29; 29.1

Renegade/Devastation (should be run if you have a power DPS party member): 25.5-this is the solo benchmark

Niche classes (only to be used in specific fights)

Condi DD: MO, Cairn, Matt 23.4

Scourge: Deimos, Soulless Horror 25.8

Weaver Air or Arcane with IB for large hitboxes

Edited by Maia

Updated Copperhead Squad DPS benchmarks

Hey guys. I've been shamed into updating these by Vivid ( grumble grumble). No magic here, just math. These are the overall numbers for a comparison to arcdps logs. If you want to submit screen shots, I will compare them to the rotation videos.

Power

Staff Weaver: 31.7

Spellbreaker: 30.5

DPS Chrono: 28.9

Rifle Holo: 28.8

Sword Holo: 28.7

Sword Weaver: 28.4

Virtues DH: 28.3

Deadeye: 26.6

Condi

Mirage 30.6

DPS Berserker 29.6

Stanceshare Soulbeast: 28.3

Daredevil: 27.4

Renegade benchmark without allies (credit for this goes to Abys): 24.7

Note: Firebrand is with allies. I'll try to do some research and find benchmarks for without allies.

Support

Banner Warrior: 26.5

Scourge: 24.8

Condi Renegade: 20.8

Nature Magic Condi Druid: 13.7

Marksmanship Power Druid: 13.4

Nature Magic Power Druid: 11.9

Dueling/Insp Chrono: 16.2

Illusion/Insp Chrono: 11.2

Domi/Insp Chrono: 9.5

Auramancer: gear check only

Harrier Druid: gear check only

Hand Kite Rev: gear check only

Okay, I must be doing something very wrong :-\

I spawned a Kitty Golem with a Large Hitbox and popped my food/oil and all I am getting is 5k DPS. Not sure how I am supposed to double that.

DFGhsdf.png

A couple things jump out at me right away, you did not put 25 stacks of vulnerability on the golem which is not only just the added 25% dmg but also affects trait modifiers as well as you should be using the signet heal to double summon sword phantasms since the heal well does not give alacrity any more its not any use to you

13 minutes ago, Mr.Pyropuffin said:

A couple things jump out at me right away, you did not put 25 stacks of vulnerability on the golem which is not only just the added 25% dmg but also affects trait modifiers as well as you should be using the signet heal to double summon sword phantasms since the heal well does not give alacrity any more its not any use to you

Huh... aight, I was just use the setup from SC for the Chaos/Insp which has the well heal :-\

10 minutes ago, Mr.Pyropuffin said:

Hmm I didn't bother with that one to be honest, the two you should worry about are Domi/Insp and Illu/Insp since we don't stack weavers there's not much use in running Chaos

Okay, that makes much more sense. I was trying the Chaos one because for some reason I thought you were doing that one, too

5 minutes ago, Naxia said:

Okay, that makes much more sense. I was trying the Chaos one because for some reason I thought you were doing that one, too

Oh don't get me wrong its a good rotation to practice and I do use it, but its not something you should be prioritizing over the other two