Sign in to follow this  
spltscreen

Balance gymnastics: February 2018 edition

Chrono is straight up broken right now, perma 25 might, quickness, alacrity and super high prot up-time and more auxiliary healing to support the group.  Ok Anet you win, I'll play chrono.

Also leaving this here because I can't @ people in the chat box.

@Bone @spltscreen @temerity

Edited by Mr.Pyropuffin
  • Like 1

If you ran a Herald for facet of nature, would that enable the Chrono to go full berserker with scholar runes? Perhaps that wouldn’t be a net gain.

18 hours ago, Bone said:

If you ran a Herald for facet of nature, would that enable the Chrono to go full berserker with scholar runes? Perhaps that wouldn’t be a net gain.

16 hours ago, Mr.Pyropuffin said:

I don't think you'd get too much more than a thousand or two dps increase from it and it wouldn't end up being worth it

Let him live the power herald dream!

1 hour ago, Mevic said:

Let him live the power herald dream!

Trust me the first thing I did when I saw the power Rev buffs was bring it straight to the golem, not quite there yet but we're getting close!

Best I could understand from a few mentions here and there is that Power Holo gained some nice DPS, but I don't have numbers, just hearsay. Hoping to see something interesting, but I think Pyro mentioned to me that Sw/P Holo can rival numbers of the Rifle/Kits setup so that's pretty neat. 

For anyone with a remote interest in the other stuff Engi got, no, put your healing dreams away. There are still several crucial issues with Engi healing support for PvE AND WvW that are not likely to be solved simply with creative use of what we have right now. 

That said, the cleanse support that Engi gained is not stat-reliant, so WvW specs can  pretty easily pick up very strong supplementary support options within their bruiser and damage specs, so that's nice. I have had excellent results for Scrapper and Holo. 

https://dps.report/KPB6-20180117-005210_golem

This is what I got pre patch (w/o healer) with sword/shield build. If it got buffed I suppose it will be better, will try later.

I don't know if pistol will bring more dps cause pretty much anything outside sword autos is a dps loss, and in that case I'd rather take shield for the CC.

Edited by Mevic