Sign in to follow this  
Mevic

SH CM

Found these vids:

In the 1st one (a guild one) they do pretty much like normal mode but adding some chrono golem pulls

In the 2nd one (pug one) they choose to pile up golems on 1 side of the platform and use the other side for the fight, idk if that was intended or they fucked it up at the start and then did it that way.

Thanks Mevic!

I watched both videos and I tend to agree with the commenter on the second video. I only thing that strategy worked because they had good rng. The only reason they lived at that last wall was luck.

I have heard the rumor that SH CM is actually easier than normal mode. I'd be up for trying at least a few pulls so people get a feel for it. I haven't gotten a chance to analyze our pulls from Monday yet, but I believe our problems are the pushing and walls. 

I should probably know this, but what is the skill that people are using to push the golem that has those blue chains? Is that banish/zealots embrace from hammer guard?

This was posted recently by Nike. They basically abuse epi bounce, which means they have less mechanics to deal with. I'd like to try this which means we would need more dpsers to have geared and practiced Scourges. 

Also, everytime we have to go round a big wall is a dps loss, if we stack necros we have multiple portals to make it a safe way past the wall.

True. We haven't had much luck coordinating Necro portal in the past. But it's something we could try again.

Yes but let's say we have 4 or 5 scourges, on a 28 seconds cooldown we can have 2 groups alternating portals, 2 or 3 portals are hard to miss.

hmm... my concern would be cc but they only seem to use headbutt and wyvern, torch#5 only casually, I guess fear and cripple stacking is doing the rest (?)

I would have thought of using flesh golems for cc, but plaguelands is too strong. They only had like 4 golem spawns right?

With our current configuration (3 healer+2 tanks/chronos+BS) we can only have 4 scourges. My impression is that not all our current dpsers have scourges so we'd have to shuffle around a bit.