Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Pyropuffin

Potential Condi Chrono Shenanigans

So I remember we were throwing the idea around of possibly playing around with condi chrono for some fights.  Figured I'd leave this here for people to consider, I know we're going into the ishy season where people get busy and won't be around as consistantly so I thought it would be a good time to think stuff like this over to give every one who is interested time to gear out and what not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/65q3m9/raiding_as_a_condi_chronomancer_for_a_month/

When I come back, I really really want to try a 5 condi chrono comp on Matthias. It will be so silly.

Look at our log from earlier this month . Even mentally adding 6k to Kintari's # (assuming he doesn't have bad tornado rng), replacing three dps and 2 traditional chronos with 5 condi chronos would increase party dps by at least 10k, even without overall gains brought on by better quickness uptime. Add lots of utility (more condi cleanse with traited mantras; more alacrity from wells) and greater individual survivability for those 5 as well. It will be so fun.

All you need to make this build is condi mesmer gear (malice and earth sigils on the scepter and pistol) and a concentration sigil on viper shield.

Condi Mes uses Berserker runes, from my understanding so would this build, though the Nightmare Trapper combo may end up being better for the sake of being able to ditch the condi duration signet that normal condi mes runs for another well.  Testing will need to happen/probably lots and lots of TA runs ;)

Edited by Mr.Pyropuffin