Sign in to follow this  
Maia

Early POF Elite raid builds by qT

Hi all. 

I thought I'd collect the early qT build videos here if anyone is interested. NONE OF THESE ARE FINAL BUILDS. 

Condi Soulbeast ([LN] version here, they seem similar at 35k. Did someone say there is a 45k version? Anyone have a link?)

Staff Weaver

Scourge

Firebrand with Axe

Firebrand with Sc/T

Condi Mirage

Alacrity Chrono (this goes with a quickness giving Firebrand so it actually does some dps and just alacrity)

I also found this condi mirage build from Lucky Noobs (if your into that kind of thing.)

Edited by Maia
  • Like 2

Lucky Noobs [LN] bench marks 

(If anyone doesn't know LN is another European high end PvE guild. Their builds are also good obviously but they aren't always exactly the same as qT.)

Condi Renegade

I tested it myself, fern hound is like 1k more dps than entangle so don't die for it. Also there's a catch, in fact 2, twice as vicious won't proc on a boos, that's why SB #5 is part of the rotation, and then he's hitting the golem from behind what gives you bonus damage, you can't do this on every encounter.

Numbers are so good anyway, I was hitting 28k-29k just messing around with the same build but using smoldering and venom sigils, malice will do best since I don't have a boost to bleeding which is the primary condi dmg, but won't switch sigils just for testing^^

Edited by Mevic

On 9/30/2017 at 3:41 PM, Mevic said:

I tested it myself, fern hound is like 1k more dps than entangle so don't die for it. Also there's a catch, in fact 2, twice as vicious won't proc on a boos, that's why SB #5 is part of the rotation, and then he's hitting the golem from behind what gives you bonus damage, you can't do this on every encounter.

Numbers are so good anyway, I was hitting 28k-29k just messing around with the same build but using smoldering and venom sigils, malice will do best since I don't have a boost to bleeding which is the primary condi dmg, but won't switch sigils just for testing^^

Actually Twice as vicious works, went to sab as a soulbeast and it just works with sb #5, didn't test with another cc, but in that case the description of the trait is wrong, should say "when you land a disabling skill on a foe..." or something like that, cause you are not actually disabling the boss.