Sign in to follow this  
Kintari

Condi Warrior DPS

I know we have some people (including myself) learning condi PS.  I am putting this video out there as a resource.  I realize qT has great benchmark videos, but their content can sometimes feel a little inaccessible, plus they often don't explain really important aspects of the rotation.  This character has no infusions so you should be able to do this on any newly minted condi PS.

• Like 2

Good stuff, Kintari. Condi PS can be fun to play and, after a while, its rotations feel kind of rhythmic.

Out of curiosity, what is your food and sigil setup in this video? I ask because the max DPS setup for condi PS involves using veggie pizzas and earth sigils. However, in practice, that gear/food load out makes maintaining 25 might in an actual raid fight a bit more difficult. The alternative of fried golden dumplings and sigils of smoldering certainly helps top off the might, but does hinder your DPS.

It's a max deeps setup.  Definitely not intended to be a how to play or how to build.  Sigils are strength / geomancy.  Metabattle and qT's site recommend earth but in the actual qT video he's using geomancy so IDK.  Toxic focusing crystal / rare veggie.  Buffs are pre-set instead of relying on generated might.  It should be identical to the setup used in the qT vid which is intentional for comparison purposes.